Hotel owners and operators can employ analytics to improve RevPAR, increase occupancy and drive ancillary sales
The hotel industry is highly competitive. Rooms are sold directly and indirectly, across a variety of channels. Internet channels, where the prominent marketing of room rates can undervalue guest amenities and guest experience, threaten to commoditize inventory.
Hotels can leverage comprehensive guest data to improve demand management and increase occupancy rates. Hotels can use competitor information, including real-time monitoring of competitor rates, to optimize pricing and increase sales. Through effective channel management, hotels can better allocate inventory across channels at profitable rates, and can negotiate favorable deals with channel partners. Through merchandising of ancillary products, hotels can drive incremental revenue and increase customer satisfaction, both at time of booking and time of arrival.
At Axtria, we provide analytics solutions to help hotel chains, hotel franchises and independent hotels grow revenues. Our solutions include:
- Accurate business and leisure demand forecasting through customer choice based modeling and channel-room type-customer analysis
- Revenue maximizing hurdle rates, stay controls and overbooking levels through active demand management
- Effective rate management through fences and amenities based pricing, as well as real-time rate and availability adjustments based on competitor monitoring
- Personalized merchandising through multiple channels to improve share of wallet and loyalty
- Managing sales force effectiveness across all distribution channels and at the reception desk
- Offering services that appeal to event, convention and conference organizers
- Partnering strategies to realize cross-sell opportunities
- Negotiating profitable distribution deals across internet and traditional channels
- Pricing of food & beverage and other services based on guest demand