E-commerce presents a unique opportunity to personalize the customer experience using real-time information: Analytics help realize the potential
E-commerce retailers can improve conversion rates and increase profits by better understanding customer behavior before, during and after the purchase. What turns visually attractive offers into relevant offers? What makes customers repeat purchasers? How can online customer insights and interactions be integrated with in-store, call center, social media and mobile channel retailing?
E-commerce retailers are uniquely able to capture customer information and personalize the customer experience. Most track page views, click-through, session times and abandonment rates. They use these web analytics metrics to improve site availability, onsite promotions (A/B testing), search marketing, and online advertising. Retailers can go beyond web analytics, utilizing a broader set of navigation and on-line activity data to gain competitive advantage. Using behavioral analytics models, retailers can dynamically adjust content to personalize product offers, prices and promotions, turning shoppers into buyers.
Axtria provides solutions that use analytics to unlock the value in data, helping retailers achieve sustainable, profitable revenue growth:
- Weblogs, CRM, POS and external customer data aggregation and management
- Tracking of web analytics metrics such as session statistics, conversion rates, and landing from external webpage
- Multi-channel and media outreach preferences for pre-purchase marketing
- Purchase behavior specific to merchandising categories, including ‘long-tail’ product demand and customer-product-channel overlap analysis
- Post-purchase behavior, cross-sell and, repeat purchase preferences
- Execution of dynamic and personalized merchandising